Thursday, March 3, 2011

Just You and a World-Renowned Machu Picchu Archeologist!

Sure, any backpacker can traipse around the stunning Andean Ruins of Machu Picchu with a good camera and a knack for pretending they're not listening to someone else's guide. I've done it myself. But how would you like to spend four days traveling the Sacred Valley with a world-renowned archeologist and art historian. Wilderness Travel has just announced that they are going to make that happen. The trip, being led by Dr. Joanne Pillsbury, is in July and is being organized in conjunction with the 100 anniversary of the discovery of Machu Picchu. The mysteries of the Andes are magical. If I could break away I would go. But alas, I can't. If you can, check out the details here.

http://www.backpacktravelstore.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment